Join our Society to meet like-minded members and share the joy of Australian native plants in our gardens, bush, nature parks and national Parks. Learn about plants for your garden, plant identification, propagation, and conservation.
Membership brochure here
Membership pdf form here
or use the on line form here
Society membership offers:
• Monthly Bulletin packed with details of many activities of the society
• Our quarterly Journal with articles written by our members on field trips, plants and gardening
• An option to subscribe to an ANPSA publication, Australian Plants, published 4 times a year
• Access to many society activities such as field trips, Wednesday walks, garden visits and propagation
• Access to membership of ANPSA Study Groups on specific interest areas
• Attend Monthly Meetings
If you are interested in Australian plants, join our society! To join both the application form and the payment are required. Please renew in October or November. You can also give a gift membership to friends, parents or children.
Note that individual and family memberships to the same address are the same price.
Send the membership form and the payment to:
PO Box 217
Civic Square, ACT 2608
$35 – Bulletin and Journal
$50 – Bulletin, Journal and Australian Plants
Membership is also available at concession rates to pensioners (Centrelink), unemployed and full time students.
$18 – Bulletin and Journal
$33 – Bulletin, Journal and Australian Plants
Payment can be made by cheque, EFT, or credit card (on the membership form or PayPal Membership Payment Menu).
For EFT, it is essential to put your name in the payment window. Also please email the Membership Secretary advising them of your payment. If we do not know when and who paid the fee, we cannot activate your membership.
Australian Native Plants Society Canberra Region Inc.
BSB 633 000
Account number 157205576
For any questions, contact membership secretary.
EFT to BSB 633 000, Account 157205576
Credit card (I am not sure we need this as they should do that through PayPal)
NOTE: we are no longer requiring forms for renewal and Life Members will be processed seperately